4.9 | Made with ♥
No Credit Card Required.
1. Apploye - The Best TMetric Alternative
Apploye is an excellent place to start if you want to be a productivity hacker. Apploye is a one-stop shop for tracking, monitoring, and analyzing data. Apploye's mission is to assist all businesses in achieving their objectives while increasing efficiency.
It enables startups and entrepreneurs to create a lean staff with less time and money. Let's look at some important features of the Apploye time tracker.
👉 Time Tracking
Apploye makes time tracking simple and user-friendly. What you must do is choose the appropriate project and task. Apploye will take care of the rest. You can automatically track your time.
Don't be concerned if you forget to set the timer. For missed periods, manually add a timer. Use the Pomodoro timer to increase productivity and focus. You can also keep track of your idle time.
👉 Dashboards and reports
Apploye provides you with an easy-to-understand dashboard that is organized with key functionalities. The dashboard displays both personal and organizational metrics.
Apploye provides a variety of reports on various topics. It provides reports on app usage, URL usage, payroll, time, and activity. You can also obtain a customized timesheet reports. You can check them in graphical and tabular views.
👉 Employee Monitoring
Employee monitoring tools from Apploye include random screenshots, apps, URL tracking, activity tracking, and GPS employee location tracking . You can observe how your employees spend their time, whether productively or inefficiently.
Get all of your employees' information, including office and remote workers. Apploye participates in a reward game based on activities and logged hours. It boosts employee performance by providing a healthy work environment.
👉 GPS Location for Field Employees
Apploye's advanced features include a GPS time clock system and geofencing. You don't have to be concerned about the outdoor workers. It helps the bird keep an eye on their movements.
By selecting a workplace location, you can enable automated Geofence with attendance. It allows you or your employees to track time and make notes as needed.
👉 Project and Team
Under one organization, you can work on an unlimited number of projects and tasks. Apploye is essentially a project-based time tracking tool. You can assign different project managers to different projects, assign members, and assign roles to them.
Furthermore, you can use the project budget to track billable hours and accurately bill clients. You can set a budget alert to notify you when you are approaching a certain percentage of your budget.
👉 Payroll and Invoices
Apploye creates invoices for customers. You can create invoices for hourly, fixed-fee, or product/service charges. Include the tax and discounts in the invoices as well.
Payrolls can be set up automatically for your employees. You can set different payment rates for regular employees, part-time workers, remote workers, and freelancers.
Comparison between Apploye and TMetric
|Initial Pricing(Per user)||$4/Month||$5/Month|
|Multiple organizations adding||✅||✅|
|Employee ranking based on activity and time log||✅||❌|
|Report generation and export||✅||❌|
|Employee ranking based on activity and time log||✅||❌|
|Overall Rating in Capterra||4.9/5||4.5/5|
|Overall Rating in G2||4.7/5||4.6/5|
"Straightforward, Easy to use. If you want to manage your staff on site or remotely and get productivity reports - then Apploye should be one of those apps that you need to try!" - Kernan Motoomull, Founder & CEO, TechSupport.Ph
Pros and Cons of Apploye
- The dashboard is clean, essential, and easy to grasp.
- It can monitor employees working from the home, office, or outdoors.
- The software is easy to use and tracks your productivity time for each project and job.
- It provides a complete picture of your company's operations and staff performance.
- The pricing is reasonable for the features and performance.
- Apploye has no mentionable cons other than it's not available on the IOS app.
- Solo: $4 per user per month
- Standard: $5 per user per month
- Premium: $6 per user per month
- Elite: $7 per user per month
Have an in-depth idea about the pricing.
Other 9 best alternatives to TMetric with details
The growth seekers are constantly looking for alternative solutions to applications, equipment, and processes to find the best match for their goals.
TMetric is a productivity tool that allows you to track how your employees spend their time at work and find ways to improve productivity.
However, is it an ideal option? This article will highlight the best TMetric alternatives in 2023 with every detail you need to know.
Paylocity is primarily a payroll and expense management company. Time and attendance monitoring and human resource management can improve workforce management. A diverse workforce makes it difficult to manage all workers at once.
Paylocity offers a management solution for bringing together all of the dispersed personnel. Obtain actionable data to empower your staff and company.
- Managed expense, tax, on-demand payment, garnishment.
- Tracking time and expenses, scheduling,
- It’s available on Android, iOS, and Web.
- This tool is excellent for payroll management.
- Excellent client service.
- It is a great HR tool.
- The interface is a tad tricky.
- Expense management and performance management may be improved.
- The reporting system is restricted.
Vendors do not offer prices.
There are few, if any, features that are difficult to use or intuitive. Among the nicest features are the customer support and the dedicated representative that is there to assist us with any issue we may have. With the best customer service I've ever experienced, this organization was able to successfully implement its product into the workplace. The technology is simple and user-friendly.
In spite of the fact that the user interface is horrible, they keep making improvements. It’s so difficult to switch systems which can be done in a second. This is a poor platform and the organization as a whole does not impress.
When it comes to workforce management, Kantree is an all-in-one solution for businesses of all sizes. A project management and human resources tool for agencies, startups, remote and marketing teams.
When compared to TMetric, this is a great option. The program gives a safe place to deal with all of the issues that arise with maintaining spreadsheets.
- Dashboard, timer, Kanban, and calendar
- It is possible to generate reports that are tailored to your needs, as well as visual representations of your workload and burndown.
- Slack, Dropbox, Gsuite, Zapier, and more services may be integrated.
- It allows for real-time communication between people in various time zones.
- The fields of cards may be customised, and the card hierarchy can be used.
- Managing large-scale projects is made easier with the aid of this software application.
- It doesn't have a standard report.
- Resource management is not fundamental.
The monthly cost is 7 euros per user.
The on-premises version of this platform is one of the few. In contrast to the normal Microsoft bloatware and phone home, it is really fast and minimalist. Card data models, web form input, and attribution filters make it simple to tailor to individual needs at each level of the hierarchy. Effective use of perspectives for a positive effect and for clarity's sake.
Comment management is enabled by default. Statistic tools are a little rigid, although they may be customized. Resource management isn't supported on the native platform. Project phases can't be organized into categories. This app doesn't have this feature. As a result, dragging and dropping data into and out of the program may be a pain in the neck in many circumstances.
Timeneye gives freelancers and teams a simple and easy way to keep track of their work. With these tips, you can keep your time, be more productive, and keep your team on track. It helps control the project budget, keep an eye on the project's progress, and set the project goal.
Timeneye is a great way to keep track of your time, get an automated timesheet, and manage your resources well.
- People can keep track of their time, billable and non-billable hours, the project's budget, email notifications, a calendar view, roles and permissions, and more.
- Integrated with Asana, Basecamp, ClickUp, etc.
- Available in Android, iOS, Web.
- The software can be easily changed and used quickly.
- All of the reports are very detailed and organized in a good way.
- It is elementary to use for tracking time and projects.
- The support team is not quick enough.
- There isn't an app for the desktop, and connecting to the app through the web can be a pain at times.
- The mobile app needs to be updated.
- It costs $7 per user per month.
You don't need to be an expert in time tracking to get started with this app; it's simple to use and doesn't require a lot of training or complicated implementation. The app's integration feature allows you to work with apps such as Trello and Asana, so you can easily track the time spent on your projects' tasks. You can also use the time tracking app on Android or mobile devices.
Some of the ways of time tracking offered by other solutions are not accessible in Timeneye. However, it will not automatically monitor your applications. The Outlook calendar connection can be more helpful. The Android app is online only which is a bigger problem to manage.
👉 See our comprehensive list of Timeneye Alternatives in 2023.
RescueTime helps you better use your time by improving your concentration and drive. It makes it possible for everyone to stay on track and offer their all at work.
Thanks to our background tracker, you can focus on your job without interruptions. Offline time tracking and productivity reports are also available. Distraction blocker: turn off all outside influences.
- There are many ways to keep track of things, whether online or offline.
- Monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports on your work time and productivity
- The ability to create goals and get real-time notifications and a "work-hours" filter thanks to our background tracker, you included tit complete.
- Slack, Calendar, etc., are all integrated.
- It is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows, Linux; Android; iOS; and the Web.
- RescueTime's distraction blocker is quite helpful; you included complete Thanks to our background track customised software’s the procedure to distinguish between productive and non-productive time is incredible.
- It is sufficient to use the free version.
- The mobile app might need some work.
- In terms of detail, the reports have considerable limits.
- The user interface is not intuitive.
- Lite: Free with basic tracking features.
- Premium: $9 per month.
Time management and productivity software that supports the development and accountability of persons at every stage of their lives.
Reporting information is insufficient (RescueTime is not a replacement for time tracking for contractors). Because of the ongoing nature of the recording, it may pose a threat to personal privacy.
👉In addition, you can check out our list of the best RescueTime alternatives, in 2023.
Wrike is designed specially to support the remote team. The main advantage of this app is to provide a single platform to support all projects and departments. It helps you to build a work community with transparency, better collaboration, and productivity.
Find the potential barriers and sort out them quickly. You can get complete control of the company’s information without concerning the security.
- Wrike is built for remote teams. This app's key benefit is that it supports all projects and departments. It promotes openness, cooperation, and productivity in the workplace.
- Find and remove possible obstacles fast. You may have full control of the company's data without compromising security.
- Tracking time zones, timesheets, vacations, and leaves.
- Monitoring idle time, productivity, activity, Gantt chart, scheduling, reporting, task management.
- Integrated with Salesforce, Tableau, MediaValet, etc.
- Available on Windows, Android, Mac, iOS, and Web.
- Easy job management.
- Remote team management is beneficial.
- It has several integrations.
- The interface is confusing.
- Large enterprises find it costly.
- Reports cannot be shared.
- Free: for five users.
- Professional: $9.80 per user per month
- Business: $24.80 per user per month
- Enterprise: Contact with the vendor
The potential of having everything in one place is huge. Another benefit is that the whole team can keep track of all of their organizational needs in one convenient location.
Because of the low quality of customer service, you should be very careful about making modifications to the level of service or SLAs mid-contract with no recourse.
Accelo is an all-in-one service management platform for planning, tracking, and delivering results. This automation technology aids in company growth.
- Gantt chart, Kanban board, portfolio management,
- Team inbox, priority, milestone tracking, automatic time, expenditure, and time tracking for project
- Available on Android, iOS, and Web.
- It helps with budgeting and project management.
- Intuitive graphical reports on billable hours tracking
- Accelo lets remote teams schedule and manage tasks.
- It's hard to browse due to its many features.
- The mobile app is lacking in functionality.
- The app needs a better email system!
- Plus: $24/1 User / Product / Month
- Premium: $39/1 User / Product / Month
When planning a project, Accelo can assist you in creating a budget and breaking it down into manageable milestones and individual tasks. This detailed planning aids an organization in better time management and the determination of billable hours, allowing us to maximize our income per project and, in certain cases, even each day.
Poor quality updates and terrible customer service. Integrations are being falsely advertised.
If you are looking for an accessible alternative to TMetric, you can try Jibble. It has basic features like time and track employee attendance and advanced features like timestamps, geolocation, facial recognition, etc.
It is suited for manufacturing, healthcare, education, hospitality, construction, etc.
- Try Jibble as a free alternative to TMetric. Among its sophisticated features are timestamps, geolocation, face recognition, etc.
- It is suitable for manufacturing, healthcare, education, hospitality, and construction.
- Effortless time capture, billable and non-billable hours, offline time
- payroll, face recognition and GPS position monitoring are just a few of the available features.
- Integrated with Slack, MS Team, etc.
- Available on Mac, iOS, Windows, Android, and Web.
- Free for unlimited users.
- The user interface is intuitive and straightforward.
- Its low cost makes it suitable for many sorts of businesses.
- Poor client service.
- Geofence tracker needs work.
- The chrome extension lacks certain functionality.
- Attendance: free for unlimited users.
- Premium: $2.50 per user per month
- Ultimate: $5 per user per month.
Because of location tracking and facial recognition, the practice of clocking in and out has become well established. It became more user-friendly as a result of the Slack integration. Because the dashboard structure is ideal for all users, it is simple to use for both workers and administrators.
When upgrading the application, the report changes. Unlike robots, people cannot be reminded to take a break. Ex-employee billing integration is not available. These issues must be fixed manually from the website.
👉 See our comprehensive list of Jibble Alternatives in 2023.
Workplace efficiency may be improved by using Desktime, a time-tracking app. It's an excellent time-tracking tool for companies, but the free edition is restricted in functionality.
- Automatic timekeeping.
- Supports the monitoring of websites and apps.
- Screenshots may be taken automatically if you choose to do so.
- It may be used for both online and offline timekeeping.
- Apps like Asana and Zapier may be used to sync tasks across devices.
- To meet your specific requirements, you may personalize it via a customisation and organizations software’s option.
- The dashboard is well-structured and easy to read.
- It encourages the team to work more efficiently.
- Reporting is difficult to understand.
- A more traditional format for the reports is required.
- Personal duties are sometimes hampered as a result.
- Lite: free for one user.
- Pro: $7 per user per month
- Premium: $9 per user per month
- Enterprise: $14 per user per month.
Simple to use and has a straightforward interface. DeskTime is an excellent tool for enhancing office efficiency and promoting accountability. It increases productivity and enables you to remain focused and attentive to your task. It generates invoices for businesses based on minute calculations.
The report shows some variance while the program is being updated. You are aware that human people are not robots, and so there is no mechanism to remind staff when it is time for their break. There is no such capability for ex-employee billing integration in this version of the software. It indicates that there are anomalies in the information integration with Slack that must be corrected manually from the website's interface.
👉 Here, you will be able to see the best 11 DeskTime alternatives of 2023.
- Making accurate payroll and invoice reports requires a lot of work and patience. QuickBooks is an excellent tool for accurately calculating payroll and invoices and keeping track of employee hours worked.
- Increased employee engagement and interaction are also facilitated by aligning the team with the present initiatives. Small and big businesses, consultancies, and organizations alike may benefit from the software’s mobile app and time clock features.
- There are several tools to help you keep track of your time and projects with the help of our time clocks and time tracking software.
- Xero,Sage, etc., are all integrated.
- Apps for Android, iOS and the Web are available.
- Using the Web clocking app and time card is convenient to keep track of your hours.
- Adjusting the brakes is a cinch.
- They've done an excellent job with the mobile applications.
- It's a little on the pricey side.
- There may still be bugs to fix.
- GPS functionality may be enhanced.
- Premium: $8 per user per month
- Elite: $10 per user per month
QuickBooks makes it simple to generate reports based on a specified date range, project, client, or employee. This is essential for our accounting and project management systems to function correctly.
Employees did not find it to be user-friendly. A lot of information was lost when management put up Quickbooks after TSheets without double-checking their work.
What is TMetric?
TMetric, a new free time-tracking program for freelancers and small teams, has a user-friendly and straightforward UI.
When you use TMetric, you'll be able to: budget your projects, establish prices for individual tasks and customers, invoice your clients and track time and money, visualize your workday on a timeline, produce screenshots, and receive thorough time and money reports.
The drawbacks of TMetric
Analyzing TMetric only offers integrations with apps like QuickBooks and Jira with no distraction management features in its most expensive tier.Some of the reviews of past users of TMetric have been collected from GetApp.
To assist you in making an informed decision, we'll go through each alternatives’ essential features, pricing options, and customer reviews.
Feature comparison of TMetric alternatives at a glance:
|Software||Key Features||Pricing||Best For|
|Apploye||• Project budget and task tracking |
• Invoicing, client management
• Client management, Invoicing.
• Available on Mac, Windows, Linux,Android, and web
|Solo: $4/user/month |
( 50% discount on the yearly plan )
|Remote teams, Freelancers, mid-size businesses and large enterprises|
|Paylocity||• Managed expense, tax, on-demand payment, garnishment|
• Tracking time and expenses, scheduling,
• It’s available on Android, iOS, and Web.
|For price information, please contact Paylocity.||Web-based payroll and HCM solution that helps small to large enterprises manage and track employees' compensation deductions.|
|Kantree||• Dashboard, timer, Kanban, and calendar|
• It is possible to generate reports that are tailored to your needs,
• Slack, Dropbox, Gsuite, Zapier, and more services may be integrated.
|Standard: €7/user/month||Teams in a company of any size, ranging from 5 to 50 members, work together on any project or process.|
|Timeneye||• People can keep track of their time, billable and non-billable hours, the projects and more,|
• Integrated with Asana, Basecamp, ClickUp, etc,
• Available in Android, iOS, Web,
|Premium: $7/user/month||For both project managers and freelancers.|
|Rescue Time||• Employee monitoring- alerts, idle time detection, screen activity recording,|
• Time tracking - automatic and offline tracking, timesheet,
|Lite: up to 3 users|
|Small, Medium, and Large organizations.|
|Wrike||• Tracking time zones, timesheets, vacations, and leaves,|
• Monitoring idle time, productivity, activity,
• Integrated with Salesforce, Tableau, MediaValet, etc.
|Free: for five users.|
Enterprise:Contact with the vendor
|Perfect fit for Mid-sized and Enterprise companies|
|Accelo||• Gantt chart, Kanban board, portfolio management,|
• Team inbox, priority, milestone tracking,automatic time,
• Available on Android, iOS, and Web.
|Plus: $24/user/ month|
Premium: $39/user /month
|Professional service businesses around the world to manage their client businesses work profitably.|
|Jibble||• It is suitable for manufacturing, healthcare, education, hospitality, and construction,|
• Effortless time capture, billable and non-billable hours, offline time,
• Integrated with Slack, MS Team, etc.
|Construction, manufacturing, retail, healthcare, F&B, education, startups, agencies, and companies with field employees.|
|DeskTime||• Automatic timekeeping,|
• Supports the monitoring of websites and apps,
• Screenshots may be taken automatically if you choose to do so,
|Lite: free for one user|
|Remote teams, mid-size businesses and large enterprises|
|QuickBooks||• Activity Tracking: Mobile time tracking, offline tracking,|
• Billable and non-billable workhour tracking,
|Free: $10/user/monthPremium: $08/user/month||Medium-sized business, outdoor and Remote team|
A decent employee productivity tracking tool like TMetric isn't flawless.
So why not look at the TMetric alternatives we've discussed here? We suggest you to take a look at Apploye.
Apploye is the time tracking and employee monitoring software that helps to ensure teams productivity. This tool has got the most cost-effective plans with elite features.