9 Top Time Tracking Apps for Android in 2023
Do you want to know about the top time tracking apps for Android device? Check out the comprehensive list of best android time tracking apps.
4.9 | Made with ♥
No Credit Card Required.
1. Apploye - The Best Android Time Tracker 🏆
Apploye is one of the most promising time tracking tools for the Android OS. It is useful for office, remote work monitoring, and outdoor employee management. Along with tracking, it is perfect for team management and project management. Apploye provides you with the best platform to grow your business on your mobile.
Time tracking with timesheets
Workers can easily download the app and start tracking time on android. All of the recorded time will be shown in timesheets. You can check the timesheets by days, weeks, months, or even custom date ranges.
Clock in with Attendance
Get employee attendance data with Apploye’s android time tracking app. You will get concrete information about when employees are clocking in and out. You do not need to have a manual clocking in and out for work.
Project and task tracking
Using the android app, you can track the time spent on projects. There is an option for project budgeting, and progress tracking as well. You or your employees can create tasks under the project and track the task progress.
Payroll and Invoice
Get accurate payroll based on the tracked work time of the employees. All you need to set is the pay rate, the rest will be automatically calculated. You can also send invoices directly to the clients or connect projects with an invoice.
GPS location tracking
Field track with employee location tracking to oversee the outdoor employees. You can use Apploye android app for time tracking with GPS and geofence tracker as well. These features help to monitor the outdoor employees.
Capturing screenshots & Activity
From the desktop app, it’s also possible to get screenshots at random intervals. Activity tracking with mouse and keyboard tracking is also possible. This data keeps you informed about employee productivity levels.
Tracking used software and websites
You can also track the used apps and URLs. These data will show the visited websites’ URLs and the apps used by the workers. You can see the total time used and percentage for those websites and apps.
From reports, you can check how much time employees have tracked or their activity percentage. You can also export these detailed reports in PDF or CSV format.
- Apploye Solo plan is $4 per user per month, $2 for annually paid
- Apploye Standard plan is $5 per user per month, $2.5 for annually paid
- Apploye Premium plan is $6 per user per month, $3 for annually paid
- The elite plan is $7 per user per month, $3.5 for annually paid
Other 8 best time tracking apps for Android
Clockodo is a cloud-based time tracking app that is specially featured for Android OS. It is very suitable for individual purposes, small and mid-size businesses. You can get a detailed time analysis of your company.
The most useful features are
- It has a different type of time tracker called Retrospective time tracking without a stopwatch.
- The Clockodo stopwatch offers you a continuous countdown of your working hours.
- It provides personal reports sorted into customer and employee. You can get the report by project or period.
- It offers API, data import/export, timesheet, team calendar, attendance tracking, and others.
The android app is so much flexible that you can manage your work anywhere and anytime you need. It also facilitates you with invoices.
- $6.50 per user per month.
- $3.50 per user per month from the 11th employee.
If you search for a free time tracking app for your Android device, Clockify would be the right choice for you. The features are especially beneficial for the individual and team. It is very easy to navigate.
It also offers
- Time tracking with a stopwatch to measure productivity with the manual time entry system.
- Timesheet app to get a summary of the tasks and projects, instead of using weekly timesheet templates.
- A graphical dashboard of the working hour.
- The detail and weekly reports.
- Projects and team management.
- Target and reminders, time rounding, and time audit.
The free plan has so many features to meet the target you need to meet. It minimizes your distraction and increases your focus on work. On the whole, it is good software for your android.
- Free forever with simple features
- Plus is $9.99 per month
- Premium costs $29.99 per month
- Enterprise is $9.99 per user per month
👉 See our comprehensive list of Clockify Alternatives in 2023.
Hubstaff is specially designed for employee time tracking but not efficient for individual uses. This app offers to track work hours and real-time employee location tracking. Along with automatic time tracking and payroll, it provides detailed reports. Furthermore, the time budgeting feature is tremendous. You can manage time aptly as the managers can set time limits for members.
- Online timesheet calculation with accurate precision
- Employee scheduling and monitoring
- Project budgeting and productivity measurement without using any Employee productivity tracker template.
- Invoicing and payroll management
The best part of this app is the smartness of the payment process. It eliminates conventional payroll and invoicing. It can create it on its own and makes automatic payments via PayPal, Payoneer, or Bitwage as per the working hours and policies.
- Free for one user.
- Basic is $7 per user per month.
- Premium costs $10 per user per month.
- Enterprise is $20 per user per month.
👉 See our comprehensive list of Hubstaff Alternatives in 2023.
Toggl for Android is an intelligent time-logging app that is structured to focus on one task at a time and, in turn, offers distraction-free operation. It has numerous cool features. The neat thing is that the progress reports and timesheets can be sent to either clients or upper management.
The features are-
- Trouble-free time tracking
- Billable and non-billable hours tracking
- URL and apps tracking
- Dashboards, alerts, and tracking reminders
One of its fancy and useful features of it is the color-coded organization of projects. Moreover, the projects can be divided into subprojects. You can export any report into any format you need. Many third-party app integrations, real-time syncing, and offline operations without losing data have made this application reliable and comprehensive.
- Free up to 5 users
- Starter is $10 per user per month
- Premium costs $20 per user per month
- Enterprise is customizable
👉 See our comprehensive list of Toggl Alternatives in 2023.
Now consider Harvest in the next line time tracker for Android. It promises to make timesheets likable and does an excellent job at that. The app provides real-time access to track, allowing you to stay on top of projects and budgets. The features are-
- Time and expense tracking, offline time tracking
- Billable and non-billable hours tracking with multiple hours tracking
- Project tracking, scheduling, and automatic reminders
You can create and share invoices online and get paid via different online payment systems such as PayPal and Stripe. Harvest integrates with more than 70 other work tools, so embedding it in your workflow isn’t a problem.
👉 See our comprehensive list of Harvest Alternatives in 2023.
RescueTime helps to take control of your business smartly, increasing focus and motivation. The main advantage of RescueTime is the distraction blocking along with the time tracking.
The more features are-
- Automatic time, productivity, and document tracking helps you to know about time utilization.
- Smart goals, real-time alerts, and filters for productivity improvement.
- Distractions blocker to minimize time waste.
- Daily highlights, weekly, monthly and annual reports, and unlimited historical data.
It is useful for the team looking forward to more engagement and output than before. You may understand how your mates utilize productive time, their working patterns, and their habits.
- Lite is free with basic automatic time tracking
- Premium is $12 per month.
Timely provides automatic time tracking for the company and team. It is user-friendly, fast, and gives accurate data. If you are in search of a real-time tracking app for your Android, you can use Timely. The main features are-
- Automatic time tracking, billable and non-billable hours tracking, and timesheet management which is helpful to observe time usage.
- Project and team time management, task breakdown for monitoring project performance.
- Automatic timesheet, real-time KPI tracking, activity tracking,
- Integration with Jira, GitHub, Trello, etc.
- Starter $10 per user per month
- Premium $18 per user per month
- Unlimited $26 per user per month
- Enterprise is customizable
👉 See our comprehensive list of Timely Alternatives in 2023.
HourStack is a time management application to improve transparency and efficiency in the organization. It provides a visual platform for scheduling, time tracking, resource, task management, and reports.
The main features are-
- Time tracking for the internal team, individuals, and agencies,
- Project management time tracking and task management, project completion rate, billable hours for a project,
- Alerts, invoicing, scheduling, shifting time, resource and workload management,
- Bulk entry editing, labels, templates, reports,
- Integration with Slack, Zapier, Trello, etc.
- Personal is $7 per month per user
- Professional $15 per month per user
- Enterprise is customizable
👉 Read the related articles: Best time tracker for mac & time tracker for windows.
Which one is the best Android time tracking app for you?
Don’t be confused. Just think about why you need the tracker. See the features and choose the best time-tracking solution. We are here to help you. Please let us know your review and experience in the comment section below.
Sign up for free today!
Instantly increase your team’s productivity by 20%