1. Apploye - The best Jibble alternative
4.9 | Made with ♥
No Credit Card Required.
Apploye is one of the most advanced time-tracking and remote employee monitoring software available, allowing businesses to keep track of their employees and maximize their overall productivity. Because of its versatility across various time tracking and employee monitoring criteria, it can be an outstanding solution for businesses.
Apploye is the best Jibble alternative because it has some of the most sophisticated and advanced features that will help you gain a competitive edge. The key features of Apploye are mentioned below:
Time Tracking and Timesheets
It is easy to track time and calculate Clock-in and out. There are also Pomodoro timer, customizable timesheets, and idle time monitoring.
With Apploye, you can check active time vs unproductive time, apps, and URL tracking, screenshots, notes. You can check screenshots from multiple monitors and change the frequency.
Reporting and Dashboard
Check reports on members and projects, and performance-based comparisons. You can also check the graphs and tabular views. You can easily export these reports as PDF or CSV files.
Projects and tasks
Along with creating projects and tasks, you can set budgeting and billing info, notification alerts at certain budget threshold. You will get project cost based on hourly and fixed fee billing.
Invoice and Payroll
Invoice for fixed fee projects or hours worked tax and discounts, after setting up clients and team client profile. It is also possible to calculate employee payroll automatically using Apploye.
Apploye allows you to track the actual productivity of your employees over a specified period. It provides random screenshots, apps, URL usage, an intuitive dashboard, and a comprehensive report on the performance of the employees, among other features and benefits.
Apart from that, Apploye gives you an extensive range of additional features, in fact, more than one hundred, all of which are available at a very competitive price when compared to its competitors.
Apploye provides a plethora of additional features at a very competitive price to help you get your business up and running, no matter what size it is. We're calling it the #1 Jibble alternative for all the reasons mentioned above.
Let's have a quick look at the comparisons between Apploye and Jibble.
|Activity Level Monitoring||✅||✅|
|Manual Time Entry||✅||✅|
|Free Trial||10 days||7 days|
|Employee ranking based on activity and time log||✅||❌|
|Offline Time Tracking||✅||✅|
- Solo: $4/user/month
- Standard: $5/user/month
- Premium: $6/user/month
- Elite: $7/user/month
Note: If you choose the yearly plan, the monthly payment will be cut in half, saving you six months' worth of service.
Apploye's free trial allows you to try out all of the services that the company has to offer for a period of 10 days at no charge.
Other 14 Powerful Jibble Alternatives in 2022
Jibble is a free and versatile time tracking program that can be used to keep track of projects, track employees' attendance, and manage payroll. However, there are several limitations and drawbacks to it. Additionally, you may consider switching to another software from Jibble if you find that it is not meeting your needs.
Want to learn more about Jibble alternatives so that you can choose a better time tracking tool for your business? You've come to the right place if you're looking for alternatives to the current system. We've compiled a list of the rest of the 14 Jibble alternatives, along with detailed descriptions of each.
Harvest is just another Jibble option that can be beneficial in some situations. Many tools, including time tracking and employee monitoring, are willing to guide users manage their time more effectively. They save time by using a timer to record how much time they spend on each task and then input that information into a weekly timesheet template.
Harvest offers you details about your company's projects, tasks, and teams. It's a very basic and lightweight device. You can use it to keep track of your team's performance, stay up to pace on projects, and develop a work-life balance.
The following are some of Harvest's most important features:
- Source: Billable and non-billable hours, Offline time tracking, Start/stop the timer, Time & Expense Tracking.
- Project management: Visualize project progress, Project Time Tracking, Progress Tracking, Electronic Payments, Budgeting/Forecasting.
- Budget Management: Attendance Tracking, Alerts/Notifications, Timesheet Management.
- Reporting and Dashboard: Reporting & Statistics, Reporting/Analytics.
- Integrations: Trello, Jira, Slack etc.
Because of a flaw in the software's design, it is not possible to change notifications for a project or time off. Harvest remains a step or two behind its competitors by removing some of the most essential features that are now available on the market.
- Windows, Android, iOS, Mac.
- Free: for one seat and 2 projects
- Pro: $12/month/user
This software is a part of my daily routine, and it works flawlessly every time. When handling multiple clients and jobs, the interface makes task switching and logging hours in a different or for a different client a breeze. When it comes to determining how many hours are left to spend on a customer, the analytics reporting is simple to use and offers a variety of options for manipulating the data.
The fact that the day doesn't auto-update annoys me. You must manually choose the day to log your hours. It would be wonderful if it defaulted to the current day. It's not a big deal, and you can easily fix it by checking the date when you enter your time.
👉 Check out the list of Harvest alternatives to explore more tools.
Clockify offers time tracking free. So, you can use it as a free Jibble alternative. It has an intuitive app providing timesheets, attendance, billable hours, and productivity. It is perfect for freelancers. You can easily handle your team. It helps to improve a reliable relationship with clients. Increase your profitability and boost your progress with Clockify.
Furthermore, it monitors employee performance depending on the time they logged in and generates exportable results. It may track the progress of ongoing projects using the criteria you choose for performance evaluation.
A few important features of Clockify are shown below:
- Source: Billable hours tracking, automatic and offline time tracking, timesheet management.
- Project management: Project and task tracking, project estimation, progress tracking.
- Reporting: Breakdown, filters, share, export.
- Dashboard: Visualization, add, edit, connect.
- Integrations: Gitlab, GitHub, Azure DevOps, Wrike, Salesforce, Toggl etc.
Despite being one of the market leaders, Clockify's UI is not as user-friendly as those of the market leaders in the time monitoring solution business. Clockify's mobile app is cumbersome, and its reporting method necessitates many steps to obtain information.
- Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Web.
- Basic: $4.99/user/month
- Standard: $6.99/user/month
- Pro: $9.99/user/month
- Employee monitoring: $14.99/user/month
We like that the free version is sufficient for most of our needs, and that there is a full-featured API that we can use to integrate our workflows into the tracker so that I can track project progress and time spent, which helps a lot with our retrospective process and refining workflows to reduce time spent, and that I can easily grab the time spent on all teammates on each project to use for payments.
Unfortunately, customizability can be a problem with Clockify. We have a lot of duplicates because employees can create their own classes. This isn't always a problem, but it hinders reporting. For example, rather than sharing a category for staff meetings, employees opt to develop their own. This may have been prevented if we had implemented it better.
👉Check out the list of Clockify alternatives to explore more tools.
Toggl is a trustworthy and straightforward time tracking software that is used by a large number of businesses. You might think of it as a free Jibble alternative that startups and small teams primarily utilize to accomplish their goals.
The free version provides sufficient functionality for time tracking. The commercial versions include sophisticated features such as billable rates, task and project management, analytical reporting, and numerous integrations to allow more seamless work.
Some of the most significant features of Toggl are shown below:
- Source: Automatic time tracker, Pomodoro timer, timeline, idle time detection.
- Employee monitoring: Activity monitoring, browsing history tracking, time estimation.
- Project management: Project and task tracking, reports, time audit, team scheduling.
- Reporting: Summary, Detailed, & Weekly Reports, Time Rounding.
- Integration: Drupal, Evernote, Asana, Outlook Email & Calendar, Notion etc.
Though Toggl is a wonderful Jibble alternative with more than a hundred integrations, you may become frustrated with its monitoring method. It has no payroll and invoicing support, and it is very costly to purchase and use.
- Windows, Android, Mac, iOS, Web.
- Starter: $10/user/month
- Premium: $20/user/month
- Employee monitoring: Contact vendor
Toggl is a free app that is extremely handy for tracking hourly project labor. As a consultant, I use it to keep track of my hours for my hourly-billed nonprofit customers. As a journalist, I may put in a hundred hours on a piece before being paid; keeping track of that time helps me later negotiate the rate I deserve. This helps me feel like my work time has a concrete start and finish point when I'm juggling numerous customers or commitments, or when I'm extremely busy.
Using Toggl is helpful, but it has its learning curve. To use the tool, you have to make it a habit, which isn't all that easy. Though you are offered integrations with the browser and different apps, it isn't that easy to get into the habit of filling out the info. I also wish there was an easier way of creating company-wide projects, perhaps through an initial setup. Otherwise, you can have a lot of different project names for the same thing, and when you look at the team does not have the same answers. The same thing happens with actual activities.
👉Check out the list of Toggl alternatives to explore more tools.
Intervals is a project and workflow management system. In addition to time tracking and task and project management, it also has reporting, document storage, and invoicing functions. It has an API and supports a wide range of integrations to make your life easier.
You can also use this tool to arrange your remote teams. The software operates at a high rate and generates precise, comprehensive data.
Some of the features of Intervals are shown below:
- Source: Timer, automatic time tracker, billable and non-billable hours tracker, timesheet.
- Project management: Project and task management, milestone tracking, custom workflows.
- Reporting: Gantt chart, reporting, document storage, budget alerts, expense tracking.
- Document Sharing: Google Drive attachments, Version control, Organic classification.
- Integrations: Xero, QuickBooks, etc.
The setup process of Intervals is not a straightforward one. The reporting system doesn’t offer you much flexibility as it doesn’t feature filtering. Project management didn’t provide 100% satisfaction.
- Android, iOS, Web.
- Lite: $29/month/3 active projects/ 3 users
- Basic: $49/month/10 active projects/unlimited users
- Not so Basic: $69/month/15 active projects/unlimited users
- Professional: $9/month/30 active projects/unlimited users
- Premium: $159/month/50 active projects/unlimited users
- Top Shelf: $219/month/100 active projects/unlimited users
- Unlimited: $299/month/Unlimited active projects /unlimited users
The user interface is welcoming and simple to use, with intuitive navigation and a short learning curve. It's a flexible and simple-to-use tool with a set of features that make work management easier at the group level. It's proven quite helpful in managing massive projects. I may connect files, communicate with team members, and provide feedback on reports and assignments using intervals.
Dovico is a timesheet management software designed specifically for small businesses that is easy to use and intuitive to use. An integrated project-based time and cost tracking solution aids in the control of resource allocation and allocation.
Using this tool, you can feel confident in your planning and in the performance of your workforce. It will increase the working efficiency of your team in a shorter period of time.
Some features of Dovico are shown below:
- Source: Billable and non-billable hours tracking, timesheets management, Bulk time entry.
- Budget Management: Expense tracking, receipts attachment, project costing, Budget estimation, billing rates.
- Project management: Project Estimates, Employee Assignments, Tasks Drag & Drop (sub-tasks).
- Budget Management: Vacation, Time Off, Time Lockout, Timesheet and expense approval.
- Integrations: Zapier.
Timesheet management in Dovico is still a concern for the customers and the dashboard is not that intuitive. Another complaint from the customer, which is logical is the absence of integrations with different project management tools.
- iOS, Web, Android.
- Starter: Free for 5 users.
- Basic: $8/user/month
- Professional: $15/user/month
- Premium: $21/user/month
Dovico is one of the best timesheet apps available, and it can be used from any location. This is especially useful for staff who are out of the office. Dovico's timesheet allows us to keep track of time in an easy and accurate manner. We have the opportunity to add overtime if we work overtime. New staff, without a doubt, will be able to grasp the method quickly.
The maximum number of lines on the timesheet is 200, which is insufficient. When reports are exported to Excel, they require a great deal of processing, such as converting from text to numbers and inserting a large number of hidden spare lines.
TimeSolv simplifies the process of monitoring billable hours by offering a variety of time tracking options. It can be used for a variety of tasks such as online and offline tracking, budgeting, customer billing, and many other important tasks.
It has enhanced data security to increase the trustworthiness of its users. For small teams and start-ups, this could be one of the best options.
- Source: Online and offline time tracking, multiple timers, billable and non-billable hours.
- Project management: Project budgeting, milestone tracking, document management, profitability forecasting.
- Expense management: Expense tracking, invoicing, reporting, activity tracking.
- Reporting: Accounting, Invoice and payment, Firm performance.
- Integrations: Dropbox, QuickBooks, LexCharge, etc.
The online reporting system via TimeSolv hasn’t been great for some customers. Billing has been cumbersome too, according to a few regular users.
- Windows, Android, iOS, Mac, Web.
- TimeSolv Legal: $39.95/user/month
- TimeSolv Pro: $24.95/user/month
The ease with which it can be used. I was used to dealing with frequent database corruptions and unusual issues when we converted from a desktop version of Sage Timeslips to TimeSolv. We didn't have any issues during the transition, which was really simple. Billing is simple and pay-per-time-keeper, with no additional fees for administrative personnel who query the database or record time for charged professionals.
The reporting and configuration options are limited in their flexibility. Allowing for the creation of more personalized reports, as well as the expansion of the options available in the settings connected to timekeepers and customers, would be beneficial.
ActiveCollab is primarily a project management application that allows you to maintain complete control over your projects and business operations. It makes it easier to collaborate with your team and with your clients. You can save time by focusing solely on the task at hand and not juggling other tasks.
Because of the tool's simplicity and ease of use, it is more acceptable and usable by its users. It can be used for a variety of tasks such as time management, invoice generation, workload management, and collaboration.
A few important features of ActiveCollab are as follows:
- Source: Billable and non-billable hours tracking, offline tracking, timesheet management,
- Project management: Project planning, budgeting, milestone tracking, task management,
- Client management: Resource management, expense tracking, client portal,
- Integrations: Zapier, Slack, Trello, etc.
Task assignment and management through ActiveCollab is not that handy. The UX is not user friendly, and the timer of the task tracking is sometimes found faulty.
- Windows, Android, iOS, Mac, Web.
- Pro: $7/user/month
- Plus: $9/Three users/month
Keeping track of time. It's fantastic. We can track our time down to individual tasks inside projects. We can also tag each project with the name of the client and bill them depending on the time we've tracked for each job and project. All of this tracking enables us to provide reporting to our clients, including the ability to tell them how much time was spent on each job. Also outstanding is the customer service.
Because a work could not be allocated to many employees, we had to construct multiple duplicative tasks and assign them out for stuff that required multiple resources. Trying to find the right words could be exhausting at times.
Replicon is committed to making faster decisions, boosting efficiencies, and enhancing financial profits. Replicon is a well-known name in the time-tracking sector, and it assures that time monitoring is simple and straightforward. It is a provider of time tracking and worker monitoring software with a variety of features for customers.
Replicon has a number of products, including TimeBill, ProjectTime, Expense, and TimeOff. You can get real-time visibility into clients, projects, resources, and bills using our pre-built reports and complex dashboards. Thus, it facilitates corporations in validating, extracting, capturing, transforming, analyzing, and integrating time-related data.
A few crucial features of Replicon are as follows:
- Project Management: Informed costing decisions, Project estimates, Real-time tracking.
- Configurable Approvals: Stockholder involvement, Approval workflows, Intelligent routing.
- Intuitive Time Capture: Configurable timesheets, Pre-populated timesheets, GPS monitoring.
- Business Analysis: Business metrics, Dashboards, Reports.
- Integrations: MS Dynamics, SAP Concur, QuickBooks.
A timer in the timesheet would have made the Replicon a better product, and it could have been included. The user interface (UI) could be updated in order to provide a better experience to the users.
- Mac, Windows, Linux, Chromebook, Android, iPhone, iPad, Cloud.
- TimeBill Quick Start: $60/month/up to 5 users
- TimeBill Plus: $22/user/month
- ProjectTime: $18/user/month
- ProjectTime Plus: $22/user/month
- TimeOff Plus: $6/user/month
- TimeOff Employee monitoring: $8/user/month
- Expense Quick Start: $3/user/month
- Expense Plus: $5/user/month
I like it because it is easy to use and has the capability of lowering the risk of charging our clients' per-hourly billings based on each worker's successes. It is also useful for tracking my time and project-based on per hour routine and it is the best time in and out for the employees.
In some areas, the administration is a little clumsy. What appears to be straightforward (e.g., reassigning a departing employee's clients and projects to a replacement) is actually quite difficult. As a result, there is a significant amount of additional time spent on the administrative side.
insightful is a superb tool for monitoring, analyzing, and improving productivity and success. It allows you to review your project and determine how much time you have remaining. Insightful reports that outline the employees' working hours help you better understand how your personnel approach their tasks.
One of insightful' most popular projects is to make employee time and attendance easier. Furthermore, it assists your company in extracting fresh value from your time through improved resource management, accurate time invoicing, and superior task management.
Some important features of insightful are shown below:
- Time and Attendance: Track Attendance in Real-time, Clock In & Out with Ease.
- Time and Attendance: Precise Project Insights, Hands-Off Time Allocation, Human error elimination,
- Employee Monitoring: Activity tracking, Screenshots, Stealth mode.
- Productivity management: Manual entries, Productivity labelling, Manual screenshots.
- Integrations: BambooHR, Paycor, Gusto, etc.
Despite the fact that insightful offers a handful of features, its pricing continues to be a source of concern for users. Once again, a few customers were dissatisfied with the company's reporting.
- Windows, Android, Linux, Mac, iOS
- Employee monitoring: $8/user/month
- Source: $10/user/month
- Time and Attendance: $15/user/month
- Employee monitoring: Contact Vendor.
insightful gives us the ability to compare employees and teams from several perspectives. These might be their daily routines and break times, their most frequently used programs, or even real-time screenshots of their activities if necessary. With insightful, we were able to change everyday timekeeping from a mundane manual chore to an automated and intelligent timekeeper software .
There are a few features that are missing. In order to better manage projects, I'd like to be able to attach website URLs. It is necessary to have sortable reports that may be exported.
👉Check out the list of insightful alternative to explore more tools.
You may concentrate on your client's business without being distracted by thoughts of how many hours you've spent working with Chrometa. Configure your device so that Chrometa runs in the background, logging all of your billable hours and other activities like completing papers, emails, and other tasks.
It has a team time tracker, which allows you to work more efficiently when working in a group environment. Users of various types, from individuals to large groups of people, can benefit from using it well.
Here are a few of the most striking features of Chrometa:
- Time management activities : Minimize Admin Costs, Export Data, Maximize Team Productivity.
- Source: Billable and non-billable hours, Automatic time tracking and timesheet generation, offline time tracking.
- Client Management: Automatic time allocation for clients and projects, work tagging.
- Project management: Accurate and detailed invoice, team management.
- Integrations: Clio, Xero, Asana, Slack, etc.
When it comes to time monitoring in Chrometa, it's not quite as comprehensive as you'd like. Again, it is somewhat overpriced, and many users would want more integration services.
- Mac, iOS, Windows, Android, Web.
- Standard: $19/user/month.
- Plus: $29/user/month.
- Premium: $49/user/month.
I don't have to think about how much time I'm spending on something when I'm using Chrometa, which I know is a huge advantage. As far as I'm aware, it's the only browser history tracker that not only informs you how much time you spent on each website, but also logs phone and computer activity as well. Chrometa allows you to track and categorize your time, as well as download and bill your time. Then you can just get to work; there's no need to bother with turning anything on or activating it whenever you need to track something.
There are far too many to mention, but the most can be summarized by the following analogy. Take, for example, a keyboard that was covered in maple syrup and then covered in steaming hot coffee, and you were required to write a term paper on it. This is a scenario that many people have experienced. That's what it's like to be forced to use this particular tool.
DeskTime is best renowned for its automatic time tracking capabilities. It keeps track of everything, including programs, websites visited, and screenshots were taken on the device, enabling extensive reporting on project progress or work performance measures such as Pomodoro’s, among other things (Pomodoro technique). Desktime is committed to increasing team productivity by 30%.
Many unique features are included with Desktime, including a document title track, team contacts, and the ability to set a private time slot, among others. It's an automatic time tracker that runs in the background of your device to keep track of the time. The ability to stay on track and on time allows you to be more successful and organized, as well as to keep your team on track and on time.
Some of the most alluring features of Desktime are as follows:
- Source: Automatic time tracking, offline time tracking, private time option.
- Employee monitoring: Screenshots, apps, and URLs tracking.
- Exceptional features: Document Title track, Team’s contact, Private time option.
- Additional features: Project tracking, absence calendar, cost calculation, shift scheduling.
- Integrations: Trello, Gitlab, Jira, etc.
There are various areas where Desk Time falls short of expectations due to its productivity focus. The software's capability does not include employee GPS time tracking , billing, or payroll.
- Windows, Android, Linux, Mac, iOS.
- Lite: free for one user
- Pro: $7/user/month
- Premium: $10/user/month
- Employee monitoring: $20/user/month
I appreciate the fact that it records everything I do on my computer screen. Although it is possible that I will forget to track work on a particular project, I can always go back and manually assign the minutes or hours. The classification of my activities into productive and unproductive is quite useful for getting a bird's-eye view of my progress. I've been using Desktime in conjunction with Toggl for a long time and found it to be far superior on almost every level.
I don't like the efficacy graph and aren't sure what it's for? Another tiny pet gripe of mine is that many of the websites it flags as "neutral" are critical to my profession. Instead of how they are today, I hope to see a mechanism to label some of those websites as productive in the future.
👉Check out the list of DeskTime alternatives to explore more tools.
Everhour is a time management program that contains features such as cost and task management, invoice generating, and payroll administration. In addition to time tracking and invoicing capabilities, the user-friendly interfaces of Everhour make it a fantastic tool for project management. It is extremely useful to independent contractors and small businesses. In fact, it is one of the most excellent Jibble alternatives available.
Everhour is a hassle-free and simple-to-use service. Configure the app for specific clients or projects, enter any additional information, and get to work. It promises to deliver top-notch performance in terms of increasing both team and individual productivity levels.
Some of the best features of Everhour are shown below:
- Visual planning: Capacity, Times off, Resource availability.
- Expense Management: Invoicing & billing, timecard, timesheet, estimation.
- Project Management: Progress tracking, Project time tracking, Project budget.
- Source: Reminders, Time approval, Lock time editing.
- Integrations: Pivotal, GitHub, Trello etc.
Undoubtedly, one of the most significant disadvantages of Everhour is the absence of an offline mode of operation or of customized software for the operating system in question. The reporting system is also difficult to navigate, aside from this issue.
- Cloud, Web, iPhone
- Cloud: $8.50/user /month, starting at 5 users
- Server: Beta Solution
The software is responsive, and it has just the proper amount of functionality for small development teams with billable hours to pass on to clients. Integrations with billing and accounting applications significantly decrease administrative time. Everhour’s customer service is the icing on the cake. I desperately required an upgrade to the invoice template engine. I requested the change from customer service. Support stated that they will talk to engineering about the request. Engineering welcomed the idea and put it on their to-do list. Support contacted me around 2 months later to let me know the feature was in the works and to encourage me to try it out. The function performed flawlessly.
To track our time, we had to create extensive lists of "ongoing for time tracking" items in Basecamp. The inability of one team member to track time became a problem. We couldn't always acquire the data we wanted since everyone on the team had to be very structured and rigorous about classifying recorded time appropriately. A simpler approach to report tasks would have been helpful, as coordinating between Everhour and Basecamp to make sure everything was logged in the proper project may be cumbersome.
👉Check out the list of Everhour alternatives to explore more tools.
14. Time Doctor
Time Doctor is worth considering with its promise to be one of the best employee monitoring software and a reliable Jibble alternatives. It is not only an automatic time tracker, but it also contributes to growing the concentration and productivity of the employees who use it, as well as the overall productivity of the organization. The features are broad and cutting-edge for the users, resulting in comfortable working and interacting with others.
One of the most sophisticated capabilities of Time Doctor is that it offers more than 60 integrations with some of the most helpful software. This is a time tracking solution that provides services to multivariate organizations and corporations. So, Time Doctor can be an alternative to Jibble, which you can’t ignore.
A few important features of Time Doctor are shown below:
- Source: Automatic time tracking, Alerts/escalations, Offline Time Tracking.
- Reports: Real-Time Data, activity, productivity, time, app and web used reports.
- Attendance Management: Employee Scheduling, Attendance Tracking, Leave tracking.
- Employee monitoring: Keyboard and mouse activity tracking, Screenshots, Apps and URL usage.
- Integrations: Bitrix24, Citrix Ready, Intercom, Plutio, Unfuddle etc.
Despite the fact that Time Doctor is one of the industry's pioneers in time tracking, the level of personalization available through their service may be enhanced. Some users requested that the mobile version be made even better, which was granted.
- Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, iOS, and Web.
- Basic: $7/user/month.
- Standard: $10/user/month.
- Premium: $20/user/month.
It is simple to use and set up (to an extent), it is simple to add and deactivate users, it has a great white labelling option, it connects with some software, and it is really accurate. It generates reports that include time tracking down to the last second. It is stealthy and captures screens at random intervals; it also pops up as a reminder to log back in and get to work; and when visiting a low-productivity website such as YouTube (unless you are in the business of tube marketing), it asks if that is the website you intended to visit and whether you want to work on it. Customer service is really fantastic! Incredibly patient and willing to go to any effort to ensure your satisfaction.
Its time monitoring isn't always accurate; therefore we can't rely on its data about 2% time. There is also a lag in search. Also, the silent app does not update itself and must be installed manually by each team member. Because the customer service team is not available 24/7, we have to wait one or more days to get a response, which wastes our time. Also, I can't track my manager silently, I have to grant them manager access and install the silent program, thus I'm paying for two licenses for the same user.
👉Check out the list of Time Doctor alternatives to explore more tools.
15. Kizeo Forms
Kizeo Forms is a mobile software that may be used for a range of tasks like as data collection, workflow design (both individual and group), task and team monitoring, and time tracking, among other things. For both remote teams and workers, the utilization of this application can be quite handy.
In addition, it has the power of turning paper forms into digital formats. In order for the solution to work, two elements must be present. Additionally, the mobile application and the online form builder with drag-and-drop capabilities In any business, it may be used to automate a wide range of tasks. It is available for application in any industry.
The following are Kizeo Forms' most important features:
- Source: Automatic time tracking, billable and non-billable hours, offline tracking.
- Expense Management: Estimation, equipment tracking, timesheet. budget tracking.
- Workforce Management: Scheduling, workflow automation, appointment management.
- Additional options: Access Controls/Permissions, Change Order Management, Archiving & Retention, Code Enforcement.
- Integrations: Salesforce, Sage, Oracle, etc.
A few features of Kizeo Forms seem handy compared to what its competitors are providing to the market, yet it’s a time tracker with a lot of limitations. Its operability is questionable, and it is yet to improve in different aspects of the operation.
- iOS, Android, Web.
- Monthly plan: €14.90/month /user
It is a very simple program to use, and its customization and configuration are also very simple, necessitating no learning curve. It allows the field team to create customizable digital templates and access them from any mobile device, and it also includes intelligent options such as photos, geofencing time clock , signature, NFC label, barcode, audio, and checkbox. This enables us to generate extremely detailed reports that can be exported or converted to other formats such as pdf, excel, or word. Another important factor to note is that the application does not require an Internet connection to function, and it allows for file sharing, image uploading, and other features.
The new Planning feature is impressive, but it has to be further developed before it can be useful. At the API level, there is a lack of functionality (being able to update files, transmit files or photos, etc.) The ability to program automatic email sending would be beneficial (not only at registration but following date for example...) The graphics are a touch shaky as well.
Feature comparison of Jibble alternatives at a glance
|Software||Key Features||Pricing||Best For|
|Apploye||• RemoteTrack: Screenshot, URL tracking, Apps usage.|
• Time Tracking: Automatic, and manual timers, Customized Timesheet, Clock-in, Clock-out.
• Reporting and Dashboard: Weekly Email Report, Graphical & Tabular view, Live Feed.
• Client & Invoice: Invoice generation, Client management, Export invoice.
• Projects & Budgeting: Project billing, budget alert, Hourly & Fixed fee billing.
• Payroll & Member: One-time payment, Set member roles, Payment History.
|Solo: $4/user/month |
50% discount on yearly plan
|Freelancers, remote employees, local firms, and large corporations.|
|Harvest||• Time tracking by client and project, timer, timesheet, offline tracking.|
• Expense tracking, billable and non-billable hours tracking, invoicing.
• Team time tracking, project budgeting, progress tracking, scheduling.
|Free: 1 user, 2 projects.|
|Small businesses, Independent contractors, and remote workers.|
|Clockify||• Billable hours tracking, automatic and offline time tracking, timesheet management.|
• Project and online task timer , project estimation, progress tracking.
• Team management, reports, bulk edit, alerts.
• Breakdown, Charts, Reports.
|Startups, small and large businesses, agencies, and freelancers.|
|Toggl||• Automatic time tracker, Pomodoro timer, timeline, idle time detection.|
• Employee activity monitoring, browsing history tracking, time estimation
• Project and task tracking, reports, time audit, team schedule.
• Time rounding, summary, detailed, and weekly reports.
|Startups and small and midsize business|
|Intervals||• Timer, automatic time tracker, billable and non-billable hours tracker, timesheet.|
• Project and task management, milestone tracking, custom workflows.
|Lite: $29/month/3 active projects/ 3 users|
Basic: $49/month/10 active projects/unlimited users
Not so Basic: $69/month/15 active projects/unlimited users
Professional: $9/month/30 active projects/unlimited users
Premium: $159/month/50 active projects/unlimited users
Top Shelf: $219/month/100 active projects/unlimited users
Unlimited: : $299/month/Unlimited active projects /unlimited users
|Medium and Large project-based organizations.|
|Dovico||• Billable and non-billable hours tracking, timesheets management, Bulk time entry.|
• Expense tracking, receipts attachment, project costing, Budget estimation, billing rates.
• Payroll- budget tracking, invoicing, cost control and profitability reports.
• Team management, time off, reports, task tracking.
|Starter: Free for 5 users.|
|Small and Medium organizations.|
|TimeSolv||• Online and offline time tracking, multiple timers, billable and non-billable hours.|
• Project budgeting, milestone tracking, document management, profitability forecasting.
• Expense tracking, invoicing, reporting, activity tracking.
TimeSolv Pro: $24.95/user/month
|Consultation firms, Law firms and medium-sized businesses dependent on billing.|
|ActiveCollab||• Billable and non-billable hours tracking, offline tracking, timesheet management.|
• Project planning, budgeting, milestone tracking, task management.
• Resource management, expense tracking, client portal.
|Small and Medium-sized firms.|
|Replicon||• Billable and non-billable hours, multiple billing rates, timesheet, time off.|
• Portfolio management, overtime calculation, reports and analytics.
• Errorless Data Entry, Intelligent Verification and Approval process, Maximization of Billable Hours.
|TimeBill Quick Start: $60/month/up to 5 users|
TimeBill Plus: $22/user/month
TimeOff Plus: $6/user/month
TimeOff Enterprise: $8/user/month
Expense Quick Start: $3/user/month
Expense Plus: $5/user/month
|All sorts of enterprises.|
|insightful||• Automated time and attendance tracking, Automatic time mapping.|
• Activities tracking, Employee monitoring, stealth mode.
• Reports, Productivity labelling, Manual Time entries.
|Employee monitoring: $8/user/month|
Time tracking: $10/user/month
Automatic time mapping: $15/user/month
Enterprise: Contact Vendor.
|Businesses of medium and large scale.|
|Chrometa||• Work tagging, Automatic time allocation for clients and projects.|
• Billable and non-billable hours, Automatic time tracking and timesheet generation, offline time tracking.
• Team Management, Accurate and detailed invoice, project management.
|Remote workforce, Medium and large businesses.|
|DeskTime||• Absence tracking, Shift scheduling, reports, invoicing. |
• Screenshots, app, and URL tracking, document title track.
• Pomodoro Timer, Automatic time tracking, offline time tracking.
|Freelancers, small business, large firms.|
|Everhour||• Time clock billable and non-billable hours, timesheet, time off.|
• Scheduling, alerts, Budgeting, flexible billing, invoicing.
• Project management, Client portfolio, task management.
|Cloud: $8.50/user /month, starting at 5 users|
Server: Beta Solution
|Startups and small and midsize business|
|Time Doctor||• Billable and non-billable hours tracking, Automatic time tracking by project, task, and client, offline time tracking.|
• Project management, Payroll, distraction alert, reminders, and budgeting.
• Idle time monitoring, Screenshots, website and app usage, activity tracking.
|Small and mid-size team.|
|Kizeo Forms||• Offline tracking, Automatic time tracking, billable and non-billable hours.|
• Appointment management, Scheduling, workflow automation.
• Timesheet, Estimation, budget tracking, equipment tracking.
|Monthly plan: €14.90/month /user||Small & medium-sized companies.|
Which of the Jibble options is your favourite?
The features in Jibble are handy in use, but we also have shown you the drawbacks it possesses. There are so many concerns to be concerned about that you can't disregard the idea of considering alternatives.
We've listed the top 15 alternative options, along with their features, pricing plans, ratings, reviews, and platforms. All of them are adequate and, in most cases, can properly replace Jibble. The services they provide, the features they offer, and the prices they charge are equivalent and distinct. It's up to you to figure out which program is ideal for you.
Due to all of the features it offers, it’s incredibly inexpensive pricing, and its durability to keep your business running, we recommend Apploye as the #1 Jibble alternative. You may want to explore replacing your current system in order to increase profits and team productivity.